Mercedes Benz repair services in Los Angeles
If you need Mercedes Benz repair services in Los Angeles from an independent Mercedes repair shop, choose Jack’s Tri-Star Motors. Our experienced Mercedes Benz repair mechanics can troubleshoot and repair any Mercedes.
Our trusted Mercedes experts are trained to deliver outstanding Mercedes Benz repair services that are less expensive than Mercedes car dealerships.
We are dedicated to maintaining top-tier customer service, and committed to excellence in all types of Mercedes mechanical repairs inside, outside, and underneath your vehicle.
Our mechanics have 50 plus years combined experience repairing Mercedes auto vehicles only, employing the latest tools to repair all Mercedes models and years.
Our customers trust us daily to outperform any independent Mercedes mechanic in Los Angeles.
Since 1989, we have remained committed to be the finest Mercedes Benz repair mechanics for MBZ owners in Glendale, Burbank, Pasadena, Hollywood, NOHO and LA.
If your Mercedes engine is fuel injection, diesel, turbo, V4, V6, V8, V10, or V12, we can repair or rebuild it to its original factory specifications.
Mercedes are built with the finest craftsmanship and quality materials to last a long time. It’s not common for primary components to fail prematurely. However, parts will eventually wear out and need to be replaced or repaired.
With regular maintenance and service, you can avoid costly Mercedes repairs.
Mercedes AC repair
To remain cool and comfortable, your air-conditioning climate control must flow evenly at all settings. An expensive Mercedes AC repair usually originates from loose or worn A/C hoses, relays, switches, or leaks in the basic components:read more »
* Mercedes-Benz A/C compressor
* Mercedes-Benz A/C condenser
* Mercedes-Benz A/C expansion valve
* Mercedes-Benz A/C receiver drier
* Mercedes-Benz A/C heater core
* Mercedes-Benz A/C blower motor
We use only OEM Mercedes air conditioning parts, and the most advanced air-conditioning diagnostic equipment to “sniff” out leaks or other Mercedes A/C problems within minutes.
In older Mercedes models, you might have the CFC ozone-destroying R12 coolant which is very expensive to replace today. Therefore, many of our customer ask us to convert their Mercedes air conditioning to R134a coolant, a more environmental friendly and efficient standard.
Mercedes A/C freon refill service promotion
Mercedes brakes repair
You are safe inside a Mercedes because you depend on its superior braking power. If you hear loud grinding noises or feel shaking movements when braking, don’t ignore these Mercedes brakes repair signals originating from the brake system:read more »
* Mercedes-Benz brake calipers
* Mercedes-Benz brake discs (rotors)
* Mercedes-Benz brake drums
* Mercedes-Benz master brake cylinder
* Mercedes-Benz brake pads
* Mercedes-Benz parking brake
We use only OEM Mercedes brake parts, and the most advanced diagnostic equipment to “pinpoint” Mercedes brake problems within minutes.
If you experience any of these warning signals when braking, it’s time to contact our Mercedes brake experts immediately:
* Mercedes brakes warning light is blinking or remains on your dashboard
* Mercedes brakes grind or squeal with loud metallic noise continuously
* Mercedes brakes grab and cause jerky stops
* Mercedes brakes pull car to one side
* Mercedes brake pedal feels mushy, spongy, or hard
Mercedes electrical repair
It’s recommended you completely check and test the components of your Mercedes electrical system every two years to prevent a Mercedes electrical repair. We load test to certain standards, measuring the circuit loads to operate within 80% to 100%:read more »
* Mercedes-Benz alternator
* Mercedes-Benz battery
* Mercedes-Benz starter
* Mercedes-Benz voltage regulator
* Mercedes-Benz fuses, switches, relays, spark plugs
We use only OEM Mercedes electrical parts, and high tech equipment to diagnose any Mercedes electrical problems within minutes.
If you encounter any of these warning signals, we suggest you contact our experts to troubleshoot the problem:
* Mercedes electric fault warning light is blinking or remains on your dashboard
* Mercedes engine is slow cranking or not cranking at all
* Mercedes is requiring a jump start often
* Mercedes electrical components or accessories are not working correctly
* Mercedes fuses keep blowing
Mercedes engine repair
Mercedes engines are very sophisticated and require special tools to repair, rebuild, or re-manufacture them to their original standards. System malfunctions can occur in the engine core resulting in an expensive Mercedes engine repair:read more »
* Mercedes-Benz cylinder head
* Mercedes-Benz crankshaft
* Mercedes-Benz camshaft
* Mercedes-Benz crankshaft
* Mercedes-Benz pistons
* Mercedes-Benz engine seals, valves, plugs, bushings, hoses, lines, pumps
* Mercedes-Benz engine gaskets, manifolds, timing chains, flywheels
We use only Genuine OEM Mercedes engine parts, and can machine and assembly short block and long block engines.
Mercedes exhaust repair
When your Mercedes runs poorly and burns gasoline or diesel inefficiently, most likely a part in your Mercedes exhaust emissions system needs repair or replacement:read more »
* Mercedes-Benz catalytic converter
* Mercedes-Benz EGR valve
* Mercedes-Benz exhaust manifold
* Mercedes-Benz exhaust gaskets, clamps, brackets
* Mercedes-Benz muffler, tail pipe
* Mercedes-Benz oxygen sensor
We use only OEM Mercedes exhaust and emissions parts, and the most advanced diagnostic equipment to spot Mercedes exhaust and emissions problems right away.
If you experience any of these warning signals, it’s time to contact our Mercedes exhaust and emissions experts immediately:
* Mercedes oil pressure and/or service engine warning light is blinking or remains on your dashboard
* Mercedes exhaust leaks or muffler sounds are excessive
* Mercedes engine has a rough idle
* Mercedes tailpipe emitting black or blue smoke
Mercedes heating repair
To remain warm and comfortable, your heating climate control must flow evenly at all settings. Often an expensive Mercedes heating repair occurs from not servicing the basic heating components:read more »
Mercedes steering repair
How well you can steer your Mercedes makes all the difference when driving in bad weather or on treacherous roads. Sudden loss of power steering can occur from not replacing a Mercedes steering repair part:read more »
* Mercedes-Benz steering pump
* Mercedes-Benz steering rack and pinion, steering gear box
* Mercedes-Benz steering fluid
* Mercedes-Benz steering belts, hoses, seals
* Mercedes-Benz wheel alignment
We use only OEM Mercedes power steering and manual steering parts, and the tools to take care of your steering system so it takes care of you!
If you experience any of these warning signals when steering, don’t delay. Contact our Mercedes steering experts immediately:
* Mercedes steering is suddenly extremely difficult, hard or feels heavy
* Mercedes steering feels like it’s slipping back and forth
* Mercedes turning corners causes rattle, clunking or squealing noises
Mercedes suspension repair
Nothing is more enjoyable than experiencing a smooth, even, stable, rattle-free ride in a Mercedes. But when Mercedes suspension parts wear or crack, you will need a Mercedes suspension repair:read more »
* Mercedes-Benz CV (constant velocity) joints, boots
* Mercedes-Benz control arms
* Mercedes-Benz shocks
* Mercedes-Benz struts
* Mercedes-Benz tie rod ends
* Mercedes-Benz suspension compressor
* Mercedes-Benz suspension fluid, filters, pumps, springs, valves
We use only OEM Mercedes suspension parts because they are more reliable and trouble-free than refurbished or aftermarket parts.
If you experience any of these ride control warning signals, it’s time to contact our Mercedes suspension experts immediately:
* Mercedes pulls to one side while driving
* Mercedes emits a thumping sound
* Mercedes has a flip-flop wheel shimmy
* Mercedes bounces, dips, dives when driving over bumps
Mercedes transmission repair
Preventive maintenance is key to avoid a costly Mercedes transmission repair caused by neglect. If your gears no longer shift smoothly, or remain in gear, you might need a Mercedes transmission flush:read more »
Other warning signals you might need a transmission flush:
* Mercedes-Benz transmission fluid has oxidized
* Mercedes-Benz transmission fluid is dark brown, has sludge, a strange odor, or is leaking from your transmission.
When we flush your Mercedes transmission, we’ll use approved Mercedes automatic transmission fluid (ATF). If we notice your transmission is leaking, we’ll perform a more thorough diagnosis to determine whether your transmission needs to be rebuilt or simply requires parts replacements. We only use OEM Mercedes transmission parts.
Other Mercedes repairs
Air Bags light reset, re-install deployed air bag.
Convertible Tops noises, rattles, leaks, locking tabs, hydraulics.
Doors clips, seals, linings, hinges, locks.
Lights motors, wiper arms, bulbs, fuses, lamps.
Mirrors motors, fuses, switches.
Moon Roof / Sun Roof leaks, sliding jaws rails.
Motor Mounts installation.
Pedals sticking, lubrication, adjustments.
Seat Belts light reset, adjust tension.
Tires rotation, repair flat tires.
Windows motors, locks, seals, linings.
Wipers motors, wiper arms, clean washer nozzles.